Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Allen Toussaint, Blind Boys of Alabama, 18 November 2009

London Jazz Festival Barbican Hall, London
Wednesday, 18 November 2009

Sorry this is rather quite.  By default, I usually set the mic to low gain.  That's generally fine for amplified music, but not really adequate for a single voice and piano.  I whacked the volume up as much as possible during editing, but you will probably still need to play it loud.

Allen Toussaint
Play Something Sweet
Sneaking Sally Through The Alley
Sweet Touch of Love
Wrong Number
Singin' the Blues
St. James Infirmary
A Certain Girl / Mother-in-Law / Fortune Teller / Working in a Coal Mine
Get out of My Life Woman
With You in Mind
What Is Success
Bright Mississippi
Everthing I Do Gonna Be Funky
Southern Nights
http://www.mediafire.com/download/5ta1ndxl24rmrnz/2009-11-18_Allen_Toussiant.zip

Blind Boys of Alabama
Introductions
Up Above My Head
Perfect Peace
People Get Ready
Spirit in the Sky
Way Down in the Hole
Down by the Riverside (with Allen Toussaint)
There Will Be a Light
How I Got Over
Free at Last
Amazing Grace
Look Where He Brought Me From
Someone Watches Over Me
I'm a Soldier in the Army of the Lord
http://www.mediafire.com/download/4jduxk6dt1cyx2e/2009-11-18_Blind_Boys_of_Alabama.zip
*RE-UPPED AUGUST 2016*

No comments: