Saturday, February 25, 2012

Now in lossless format...

Having finally got my head around FLAC files, I shall from now on also be offering Phil's bootlegs in lossless format.  I won't promise when I shall revisit the material already posted here.  I have my work cut out just keeping up with current gigs plus an archive of recordings yet to be processed.  But the B.B. King session from 2009 is now also available as FLAC.

http://philsbootlegs.blogspot.com/2009/07/bb-king-john-mayall-wembley-arena-28.html

6 comments:

mike said...

thanks!! this is greatly appreciated. let me be the first to ask for one, it would be

Merzbow, Balazs Pandi, Dethscalator, Nadja - London, 27th October 2010

thanks!

Phil said...

Request noted. I won't make any promises when though. I've got quite a few gigs coming up in the next couple of months - two this week - and I'm still finishing off some work-in-progress, so I think I'll be quite busy for a while.

Phil said...

OK, now availabe as FLAC. I have put names to three of the five Dethscalator pieces. If anyone can help with the others, much appreciated.

mike said...

sweet!! thanks! nice stuff! appreciato

ild

mike said...

I note that there haven't been too many requests for flac files so far, other than mine :) so, I'll make another

"Radian, Mika Vainio & Bruce Gilbert, Nurse with Wound, 15 May 2011"

ta from tiny town

ild

Anonymous said...

SMashing....!! I mean, why settle for less!!