Friday, February 25, 2011

Nine Below Zero, Geoff Everett Band, 3 February 2011

Geoff Everett Band
Geoff Everett - guitar ,vocals
Kevin Dore - bass
Sam Jacques - drums

Loanshark Blues
Professor Honey Juice Blues
I Just Wanna Make Love to You
It's All Over Now
Steady Rollin' Man
When the Damage Is Done
Young Love Blues
The Under Assistant West Coast Promotion Man
I'm Back in Your Town
http://rapidshare.com/files/449715635/Geoff_Everett_Band_2011-02-03__320.mp3.rar
Nine Below Zero
Dennis Greaves - guitar, vocals
Mark Feltham - Harmonica, vocals
Brendan O'Neill - drums
Gerry McAvoy - bass guitar

Don't Point Your Finger at the Guitar Man
I'm in the Doghouse
Once, Twice, Three Times Is Enough
Treat Her Right
You Can’t Please All The People All The Time
Sugar Mama
Eleven Plus Eleven
Sugar Beat (and Rhythm Sweet)
Walkin' by Myself
Boom Boom, Out Go the Lights
Cold Cool Heart
Mechanic Man
I'm So Alone
Ridin' on the L & N
Got My Mojo Workin'
I Can't Help Myself
Pack Fair and Square
Encores:
Can't Do My Homework Anymore
Wooly Bully
Hit the Spot
http://rapidshare.com/files/449717454/Nine_Below_Zero_2011-02-03__320.rar

No comments: